Saturday, 31 December 2016

Revamping the Blog


It's been a very long time that I didn't visit this blog's dashboard. It turned out that I've been too lazy busy to fill it with our LEGO-related stuff.

Now, as the holiday came, I finally have some time to take care of this blog (and some other blogs, too). I then decided to make some changes to this blog, and to start this blog over.



After creating this blog some time around 2015, we actually added some sets into our LEGO collection. However, since I was too lazy busy to post, we haven't finished posting any single review. Therefore, today I've made post drafts for every set that we have collected. It's now up to me to write the reviews and post the pictures.

My 2017 resolution is to be more active in blogging. Hope I can do it well here and there.

Happy building!



Photo Credits:
1. Nadira's custom creation by combining two of our first LEGO sets: 3932: Andrea's Stage and 41003: Olivia's Newborn Foal. Taken using Lenovo P780 in March, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...